Monday, February 9, 2009

Menu Monday

Monday
Hot Dogs n' Crescents & Applesauce

Tuesday 
Spaghetti, Sausage & Cheese Bread

Wednesday 
Chicken Soft Tacos & Corn

Thursday 
Creamy Chicken, Noodles & Crescent rolls

Friday 
Mini Stuffed Pizzas & Fruit

Saturday 
Soup & Sandwiches

Sunday 
Grillsmith (thanks mom!)  

I know, this menu is a bit pathetic. 
I haven't been to the store for more than produce items in some time. 
I was trying to work though some of our stockpile. 
Needless to say, I've done that and now really need to get to the store. 
It doesn't help I have school Monday & Wednesday nights 
and my middle daughter has theatre rehearsal Tuesday & Thursday. 
Running around during the dinner hour always makes cooking a little weird. 

What will you be eating this week? 

2 comments:

  1. I'll be eating a bunch of stuff I shouldn't be... Cali Pizza Kitchen, Sushi, Cheesecake Factory... you know, stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fabulous to me. Can we come over for dinner on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday?

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Lindsey Joy Design © All Rights Reserved.