Sunday, September 27, 2009

Coupon Database

Check out the new Sweet Savings Seachable/Printable Coupon Database! It's awesome! The database is alphabetical by product and includes the value, expiration date and insert location. You can scroll up and down, searching alphabetically or use the search box in the upper right hand corner. You can also print the datebase and take it to the store with you. This is great for those unplanned deals you find. The database is updated each Sunday, removing the expired coupons and adding the new.

Check out the new Sweet Savings Seachable/Printable Coupon Database and let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. i love this! but i'd really be able to edit it (remove coupons i dont have, add a number to tell me how many of each i have)... to save paper when printing. is there any way you can provide it as an excel sheet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll check into that. For the time being I'd be more than happy to email it to you in excel form. Let me know... sweetsavings@me.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. What alot of work must have gone into that! Good job. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Lindsey Joy Design © All Rights Reserved.