Sunday, July 5, 2009

Kmart 7/5-11


Each time Kmart offers double coupons the rules change. This drives me crazy! These are the rules as I see them in the ad.

  • Doubling coupon can not exceed the price of the item.
  • Limit 1 coupon for each item purchased.
  • Only 1 coupon will double per item.
  • You may only purchase 4 of the same item using double coupons.
  • Excludes Buy 1 Get 1 offers, Kmart Savings coupons, and Kmart store coupons.
  • Limit 10 coupons per customer per day.
  • Must purchase $25 or more in grocery and drugstore merchandise.
Common Sense with Money adds some clarification. Thank goodness:)
"Kmart will not provide overage when they double your coupons. This means if the value of the item is $3.50 and your coupon is for $2 face value, the coupon will double to match the value of the item ($3.50) and nothing more." She also explains the new $25 purchase requirement is before coupons are applied.

Sometimes rules vary by store. If you have a question or need clarification, your best bet is to talk to your local Kmart.

I'm going to try to hit Kmart this afternoon. I'll let you know what kind of deals I come up with. Until then, if you've already been, I'd love to hear about your savings:)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Kmart Doubles - I hit them this morning and saved $62! (Photos and details HERE) Hope you scored some super deals too!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Lindsey Joy Design © All Rights Reserved.