Thursday, May 14, 2009

Kraft & Rachael Ray

During the month of May, purchase participating Kraft foods, mail in a 3×5 card with your name and address and your original cash register receipt with purchase price circled, and you’ll receive an Every Day with Rachael Ray reusable grocery tote!

Participating products include
  • Chips Ahoy!
  • Capri Sun
  • General Foods International Coffee
  • Kraft Macaroni & Cheese
  • Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Meats
  • Ritz

Full details, including a list specific items included and mailing address can be found HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I just got done digging through my trash for my publix reciept... No such luck... I had a few kraft buys on their from this week. Dang it, I guesss there is nex week.

    Rebecca V

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Lindsey Joy Design © All Rights Reserved.